Thursday, January 19, 2012

January twenty-six til right away 4 months



Hey everyone only an refurbish on my slicing progress. Can someone give me bf% estimates on each please? Still a little approach to go, i wish to get my abs Aparate Foto best perceivable by Aug hopefully but it seems I"m storing majority of my fat in my midsection. Will get there in the future though only in time for summer


Last image, max reached on last

Great swell man!You lost a poignant volume of fat around your midsection.Keep up the good work and those abs will show more.

Congrats, good progress.How did you do it?What was your diet and workouts like? I appear to have a physique sort rather identical to your commencement pics, only seeking for advice.

Great progress, pecs seeking alot improved defined, keep it up

damn, good pursuit man, Ive been slicing for the past year, only disposition out really. Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment